The Best Show in Town Has ArrivedWritten by Jeannine Edwards
Each group’s meeting agenda will be slightly different and this quarter you will enjoy more partner led sessions including partner presentations. In select cities, a special guest speaker will be making an appearance as well. And if you’re in town the night before, we will be hosting a networking dinner at a local eatery, be sure to RSVP quickly when you receive your invite! As soon as your meeting agenda is finalized, we will send it to registered attendees and post it on each group’s registration information page.
Don’t miss your opportunity to connect and build relationships with fellow ConnectWisers this quarter. We’re coming to a city near you… keep reading to see the cities and dates!
- Central Mafia - Chicago, IL: January 18, 2011
- Canuckwisers - Toronto, ON: January 20,2011
- NW Connectors - Seattle, WA: January 21, 2011
- AfterShock - Orange County, CA: January 25, 2011
- Locked and Loaded - Dallas, TX: January 28, 2011
- Southern Comfort - Atlanta, GA: February 8, 2011
- LAN Down Under - Melbourne, Australia: February 11, 2011
- Five Hours Ahead - London, England: February 16, 2011
ConnectWise Consulting will also be offering additional training in select cities; visit the User Groups page on the ConnectWise University site for all the information and to register for your local User Group Meeting.
Not yet a partner? You're invited too! Contact us to let us know you'd like to attend a ConnectWise User Group Meeting.
written by Eric Dosal, December 10, 2010
Jeannine Edwards is the Director of the ConnectWise Community. In this role, Jeannine and her team develop and manage the company's channel community relationships from both the partner and vendor perspective, and continue to identify and provide tools for the ConnectWise community to connect and collaborate with each other and ConnectWise.
Latest from Jeannine Edwards
- ConnectWise TV - Triple Partner Profits with Arnie Bellini: Seven Ways to Optimize Your Service Delivery
- IT Nation 2012 Partners Choice Awards
- The New Forums are LIVE!
- New ConnectWise Forums will be LIVE in just ONE WEEK
- Solving the Recruitment, Hiring and Retention Challenge in the IT Solution Provider Market Place