- Sales Checklist – This checklist provides you with a list of everything you should do to properly configure ConnectWise for your salesThis list walks you through each step while indicating the menus, screens, tabs and tables you need to update and links to the appropriate ConnectWise University instruction video or documentation.
- 5 Steps to Building Winning Sales Proposals – “We lost the deal? What happened?” Sounds all tooAnd what’s worse is that business owners and sales professionals often don’t know that it is not about the money . . . but the proposal itself. This white paper details steps for building a winning proposal and making the right first impression.
- Create a Referral Program to Grow Your IT Business - It’s no secret how referrals work. Consumers talk to each other about who has the best product and shareBut, interestingly, most IT companies often don’t often take advantage of them. This guide provides four specific action items to help you develop a formalized referral program.
- It Pays to Specialize in a Vertical Market - How does a provider of managed IT services grow its business? Specialization is the key. To achieve sustainable growth, consider using targeted, vertical market-specific marketing and marketing programs that fit the particular expertise of your organization.
- How to Use the Pain Chain to Sell Technical Solutions - You will learn what a Pain Chain is, how it works and how to use it as a successful sales strategy. You’ll also have access to a worksheet you can use to map out a Pain Chain for your clients.
These are just a few of the tools that you’ll find in the Sales Kit. I highly recommend that you review all of the materials in the kit as well as the rest of the Partner Kits for information on different functional areas. As a CEO, your job is to be a leader and strategize on growing your business. Part of being a leader is giving your people the strategy and direction they need to execute on your vision. Knowing the direction to give is an important step in growing your business.
Only ConnectWise partners are given access to the Partner Kits. If you are not yet a ConnectWise partner, you can see a sample of the types of materials in the Partner Kits here. Let us know which tool you found valuable in the comments below: